CBBC Live and Digital Hull // Sat 31st Oct & Sun 1st Nov
CBBC Live and Digital is coming to Hull THIS WEEKEND for an action-packed weekend of events, live shows and digital activities! It’s free and aimed at children aged 6-12yrs.
Join us in Queen Victoria Square where we’ll be serving up a range of child, and adult friendly locally sourced snacks! We’ll be there on the square from 9am – 5pm on Saturday, and 10am-5pm on Sunday.
- Anna’s Happy Trotters sausage in a roll // £3
- Homemade fish finger wrap // £3
- Chicken goujons wrap // £3
- Humous and cheese salad wrap // £3
- Cawston press drink ‘school friendly’ // 80p
- Yorkshire Dales, 32 day matured, Aberdeen Angus flat iron steak sandwich served with homemade mustard mayonnaise, chilli and coriander jam and rocket // £7
- Free range pulled pork (Anna’s Happy Trotters, Howden) sandwich served with homemade slaw and pickles // £6
- Confit duck sandwich (Yorkshire Ducks & Geese, Leven) served with red onion chutney, mustard mayonnaise and rocket // £6
- Grilled Halloumi sandwich served with red onion chutney and rocket // £6
All the above served in toasted brioche
- Homemade seasonal soup and bread // £2.50
- Homemade chocolate brownies, flap jacks and cup cakes from ourselves and Cocoa chocolatier and patisserie // from £1
- Fresh ground coffees from The Blending Room
Take a break from the tech and find us for some tuck!